Renovation Naming Opportunities
Built in 1960 and acquired in 2013, Bethel Village has been a shelter and sanctuary for many troubled women and even women with children. Short-term sheltering is secondary to the long-term addiction recovery program assistance offered. However, Bethel Village’s ability to continue to evolve has become suppressed by our facilities. Instead of working for us, our facility is working against us. Bethel Village has reached the point where revitalization is absolutely necessary.
Each campus, the men’s facility downtown and the women’s facility, Bethel Village, are in desperate need of renovation. We have repaired and patched and maintained as much as we can, but to continue to function in a capacity to truly help those in need, we will have to renovate and replace outdated plumbing, electrical work and aging roofs.
We would like to invite you to join us in our mission to provide care for every person in need who comes to our door. We need your help. Please invest in the local community and God’s Kingdom by participating in the New Beginnings campaign.
This vision has been developed by a team of consultants as well as a community Feasibility Study to confirm the renovation process is essential to the overall well-being of the community and surrounding counties.
Naming Opportunities are available in the different areas of each facility. Play a meaningful role in advancing our mission to provide an environment where the compassion and love of Jesus Christ heals and equips people to be successful in overcoming life’s adversities.
In the initial stages, the following opportunities will be available for naming:
- Shelter facility at men’s or women’s campus ($500,000)
- Recovery Dormitory, including plumbing—either campus ($250,000)
- Panama City Rescue Mission Kitchen ($200,000)
- Bethel Village Recovery Program Kitchen ($150,000)
- Bethel Village Recovery Program Dining Room ($50,000)
- Bethel Village Shelter Dormitory ($50,000)
- Bethel Village Shelter multi-purpose Chapel ($50,000)
WHY NAMING OPPORTUNITIES?
- Major gifts help turn inspiring gifts into reality
- Leadership gifts encourage and motivate smaller donors while building momentum
- Help to ensure long-term relationship and success
- Donations can be spaced over three years
- Honor a family or family member or memory of
- Produce “halo effect” and advertising for caring corporation or business
Contact Michelle Price, Director of Development, for information on how to be part of this campaign, email@example.com.