Since 1972, the Panama City Rescue Mission has met emergency and long-term needs of struggling members of our community with compassionate care services. Those caught in the cycle of poverty, hopelessness and dependencies of many kinds can come to us for warm food, safe shelter, clean clothing, spiritual guidance, and recovery.
Because we know that a simple act of kindness can be the first step toward a transformed life, we strive to meet the needs of those who come to our doors with practical expressions of God’s love — thanks to donors like you!
We invite you to choose how you would like to help:
- $25 gift each month = provides laundry detergent, soap, shampoo, and other toiletries
- $35 gift each month = one trolley pass
- $50 gift each month = emergency shelter and meals for one person for five days
- $75 gift each month = maintains computer lab learning center
- $100 gift each month = emergency shelter and meals for two people for five days
- $125 gift each month = provides books and supplies for recovery program classes
- $200 gift each month = emergency shelter and meals for a family with children for five days
- $500 gift each month = provides one client sponsorship for addiction recovery program
The ways you can help are endless! Other ways to give include:
- donating gift cards
- donating trolley passes, vehicles, and bicycles so clients can get to work
- hiring a client
- renting an affordable house or apartment to a client
Imagine the possibilities! Your gifts provide life-changing care. You can literally change lives and improve our community for this generation and future generations. You can make that much of a difference! Please help us achieve our mission.
Rescue • Recover • Restore